My first goal is always to have fun and give everything I have but in terms of numbers my goals for the following season (2017 - 3rd year U23) are:
- Victory at Canadian National Championships in Canmore
- Victory at Canada games in Winnipeg
- I want to be consistently in the top 10 in the Canada Cup series and want to stand out at the important US cups.
- I want to make my place as one of the best U23 riders in North-America and break the top 30 at European world cup.
- My long term goals are to represent Canada at the Olympic games and be competitive on the full world cup circuit as an elite.
- My non cycling goals are to maintain good grades and get my BA in Economics from the University of Victoria. I also have goals to progress Trail Trybe ( https://www.trailtrybe.com/) to give more young riders the chance to fall in love the sport like I did. I want to do that by increasing the number of camps during the summer and by working with local businesses to create a more exciting experience for the kids at the same time as promoting cycling in my community.
The most important thing for me is to always keep an open mind and strive to have a positive impact.
-U23 World Cup Albstadt - 80th
-U23 World Cup Labresse - 78th
-Hardwood Hill Canada Cup - 11th
-Canadian U23 National Championships - 3rd
-Boston Rebellion US cup UCI HC - 14th
-U23 US cup Windham NY - 3rd
- 3rd (1st U23) Ontario cup Woodnewton
-12th (2nd U23) Mont-Tremblant Canada cup
-3rd (1st U23) Quebec provincial championships
-1st Quebec cup criterium, Lac Beauport QC
- 8th (3rd U23) Baie St-Paul Canada cup
- 5th U23 National Champs
- 30th (second 1st year U23) Mont Saint-Anne world cup
- 37th Windham, NY world cup
-1st Mont-Tremblant Canada Cup
-2nd Canada Cup Overall
-3rd National Champs
-69th World Championships, Norway
-5th Junior world series event, Vermont
2013 (1st year Junior)
-1st Canada cup Bais St-Paul
-1st Canada Cup Overall
-2nd National Champs, Hardwood Hills, ON
-25th World Champs, South-Africa